Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sydney Bristow hair

I found an empty cigarette box and stuffed teddy bear in my driveway. I ran over both. Irresponsible neighbors. The only time I ever see the neighbor lady is when she is in her pajama pants smoking on her front step. I don't think she has a job. But she is trying to get one as a bartender. Or wants to. I dunno, I only overheard 3 seconds of her conversation as I got into my car.

I think it is safe to say this here, but I will be subtle and not say a lot in case it's not. I was talking with Susan, my co-worker, today about the current state of affairs at our place of employment. We were talking about someone and I stated that "he needs to man up." Because we need someone to defend us. Or okay, not defend, but to at least act as a representative and say what needs to be said. But I guess it's not in his job description. I dunno, I'll have to check.

Natalie just got her haircut and I'm kind of jealous because I like getting my haircut. Should I....chop it? or just get it trimmed? Dye it? Darker, lighter, redder, blonder, browner? Let me know what you think.
OMG Lost tomorrow.

Read an article about Melissa Rycroft in the latest issue of People while I was at the library. Because I'm not obsessed with reality TV. I was checking out Oregon Trail books. The librarian (who I never directly told I was a teacher) sighs as she's checking out my books and says "Spring time, time for the Oregon Trail unit." Because it is.

I sort of hope I get one of those chocolate bunnies with six sets of ears to nibble on for Easter. I am a chocaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails