Sunday, April 26, 2009

10 things to do this summer

1) Dye my hair pink and blonde.
2) Wear ratty jeans and hoodies (when weather appropriate).
3) Ditto flip flops.
4) Move.
5) Finish editing my two books and send them off to publishers. Finish writing my third one, which has been waiting patiently in a file of Microsoft Word for the past three years.
6) Create cartoon "The Adventures of Super Virgin." Details on this concept to follow.
7) Attend writer's conference in Portland in August. See vice-president of MGM.
8) Five-year class reunion! I am so archaic right now.
9) Write to Morning Star Farms and demand that they bring back their grilled chicken soy burger.
10) Make day dreams become a reality, i.e, when on extended family vacation in Florence, meet Tyler, who has the lake house next door, and ride around on the back of his jet ski. My mother says that Tyler exists, and that he's very handsome, but every time I've been to our lake house he is never there. Personally, I don't think he exists. The reason I've never seen him is probably because when we do actually meet, we will fall so madly in love that we won't be able to be apart for more than nine hours. Obviously I can't handle that sort of attachment right now, so fate has decided that we need to meet somewhere down the future, as in, this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails