Monday, April 27, 2009

probably should not be sharing

Excerpts from sometime last year...or maybe even the year before, you won't really know.

If I had to be stuck on a desert island with someone, I'd pick______, even though I have a feeling he might be useless when it comes to things like building a shelter out of debris or shimmying up a palm tree for some coconuts.

My imaginary conversation, in effort to discover if he's single, while talking about a particular upcoming event:

me "You could take your wife."
him "I don't have a wife."
me "You could take your girlfriend."
him "I don't have a girlfriend."
me "You could take me."
--Silence--

Sometimes I just want to push him up against a wall and kiss his neck over a cliff.

Unfortunately, my heart is shrinking every year. One day it will be as small and dried up as a raisin. And I'll be a fruit cake.

3 comments:

  1. Your heart is shrinking???? NOOOOOOOO... I love you. I think you should push him up against a wall and kiss him on the lips. yes, the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You speak such blasphemy! I could never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never? Who is this man you type of?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails