Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't wear a thong to the gym

I am actually taking more than 1.2 hours of sick time tomorrow. Whooppee! I have to go to a physical therapy type class at 9:30 in South Salem, and it should last about an hour. Technically I could be back by about 11, but when you hire a sub they have to work for either a full day or a half day, and a half day is considered 8-11:45. So of course I won't be back until 11:43. Suckers. Have fun teaching math. You know what else is great? My sub is going to have 1 hour of prep time, and I left a huge stack of papers for her to grade. I'm kind of sad about losing my whole hour, but I'll be happy as long as she (or he, I don't want to be sexist) makes a dent in the grading. I hate grading.

Because my appt isn't until 9:30, I also get to sleep in. And make breakfast and eat it at my house as opposed to in the car while driving. I also plan on making 4 phone calls that I can never make because they are only open from 8-5, and I never remember to call right after the kids leave. I might even wake up in time to watch Lost on-line before leaving. I wish I had TV so I could watch it now.

Not to sound like a creeper or anything, but I highly advise against wearing thongs to the gym. Especially if you are male. I understand that these women are worried about VPL (visible panty lines) with their stretchy pants, but when you wear a thong something happens that you are probably not aware of. But the people behind you are. If you start to sweat a lot, then gradually, over the course of an hour, you will get a really nasty sweaty triangle on your butt and in your crack, outlining your thong. It's pretty gruesome. I don't want to tell these strangers this, but I figured I could tell you. You decide what's worth it. No panty lines and a sweaty butt triangle, or slight panty lines?

BTW, I looked really cute today. I should have taken a picture. You know what else? If my therapy class gets done early and I have time, I am totally going shopping before going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails