Friday, April 10, 2009

10 good things

Some good things about today:

1) Oreo cake at lunch time to celebrate March birthdays. I adore Oreo cake. One time, the morning after my sister's bachelorette party, I ate Oreo cake for breakfast.2) Eyeball binging on MTV. Watched a few episodes of Cribs. And maybe The Hills. Maybe not, you won't really know.

3) Listening to late 90s music on Pandora.

4) Kickboxing class.

5) SUN!!

6) No more kids for two days.

7) French toast for dinner.

8) Banking on Excel. Yes, I actually like keeping track of money. I never balance my checkbook, mostly because I check all my accounts on-line at least once (sometimes twice) a week. And I recently just created a new spreadsheet on Excel to itemize expenses. I plan on making a graph from it at the end of the month.

9) Staying up late(er than usual).

10) Blog readers. That's right, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails