Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I eat Bison

I went to the Roadhouse like one time and payed with my credit card and they've been e-mailing me crap ever since. Usually I just ignore it, but yesterday I got fed up after being sent a promotional flier for their new bison menu, complete with graphics. I e-mailed them back saying "stop sending me this crap, I am a vegetarian!" Today I got an e-mail saying I have been un-subscribed. Good, considering I never subscribed in the first place.

Also, I went to the library today to return something that was due and while there I of course got side tracked and found five more things to check out. I forgot my card in my car, but I have my library card number memorized, so I told it to them instead. Sadly, I could only check out two things because the max they let you take is 50. Normally I don't have quite so many books out (more like 38), but my kids are doing state reports using state books, and in case you forgot, there are 50 states.

The field trip went really well! Thanks to my mom and Brittany for volunteering again! The weather was perfect. Maybe I'll post some pictures later this week.

After school, however, was not so pleasant. Some ish went down. Or came up, whatever. It just seems as if they're like "what more can we do to eff with the fourth grade teachers?"

You know my day has been interesting when I end my journal entries with
"God, I am so pathetic." It's been more than usual lately. But only 39 more days until school is out.

P.S. Don't you really hate it when you find a new blog you like and then find out that the author is not consistent in posting everyday? I want new stuff EVERY DAY. I need some joy in my life. Write five sentences, that's all I'm asking. I guess I am sort of a hypocrite because I don't post everyday, but I almost do. And besides, it's not like I get comments begging for new material because my writing is the only source of joy in their lives. No, I am the only one that pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. not true. i check your blog every day.

    it is my source of joy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails