Monday, April 6, 2009

So 1998

I just finished listening to Savage Garden (!) and grading math papers. When I grade math, I sometimes (Okay, always) get partially aggravated because it is then that I realize at least five of my students have turned in zero assignments over the past two weeks. They have no excuse for this because we do 98% of the work in class and they have good attendance. It's at times like these that I wonder 1) am I having any impact? and 2) what the hell are these kids doing in class. Also 3) where the hell are they putting their papers, because I see them do them, they just don't turn the stuff in. Ughhhhhh.

Have you ever noticed that on people's life goals they often write "start a family" but never "finish a family"?

Have you ever wished you had about six more hours in a day?

Do you pay your bills on time?

Do you ever regret that you didn't have enough courage to do something you really should have done in your past?

Where is your best friend from 3rd grade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails