Saturday, April 18, 2009

My weekend so far

I woke up at 4:32 am and realized I was not in my own bed. After remembering I was at my sister's house puppy sitting, I rolled over and went to sleep, returning to my dreams of being mauled by dogs. In case you were wondering, Cinderly has not tried to attack me. Just the opposite, really, she's trying to lick my face off.

I woke up at 11:37, surprised at how late I had slept. However, Kaitlynn came over last night and after she left, I was still up for like two more hours. I had all of these intentions of waking up at 10 am and jumping in the hot tub before taking a shower. How glorious would that be, with the sun overhead? As it was, I was anxious to go shopping. I fed Cinderly, cleaned the puppy area, ate some yogurt, and took a shower.

Shopping was rather futile, I'd rather not talk about it. I did get some stuff, but it took me like seven hours and I was limping all over the mall because my knee cap is still sore from being dislocated on Thursday. I did get a lot of good stuff at the Learning Palace, but it set me back forty-odd dollars and I won't get reimbursed for it, considering our budget's still frozen. But whatev, I'll be able to use it next year too.

When I got home there was some gross stuff I'd rather not talk about either (it's probably not what you are thinking though). I let Cinderly out and discovered that Thor had let himself out of his kennel. He was still tied up, because he's been acting as Houdini a lot recently, so even though he's in a kennel, he has a chain. I called Jess and told her what is up. Thor chewed a hole in the wire of his gate, so even if I put him back in there, he will probably squeeze through again. I seriously don't know how he fit through though. The hole is only big enough for my head to fit through.

I went inside and checked out the movie selection. I watched Stomp the Yard. The beginning was rather ridiculous. I laughed even though they were having a dance battle and Chris Brown's character got shot. I mean really.

After the movie was over, I checked on the dogs again and attempted to rescue Thor from his stupidity, because he was all tangled up. Truth be told, I try to rescue a lot of people from their stupidity, only they never listen.

Britt is supposed to be coming over and we're taking advantage of the hot tub. Hopefully Thor won't completely escape, and the puppies won't chew a hole in their box and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails