Monday, April 20, 2009

a beautiful mind

Oh my god I went to bed last night utterly horrified because I realized that if I had a legitimate stalker, they could totally find me. And my family. In fact, maybe they already know where I am, and they are going to threaten my life if I don't send them pictures of my bare feet, just like how Lilly Moscovitz's stalker, Norman, had a foot fetish and all he wanted to see was her bare toes. Good thing I'm moving soon. I probably shouldn't have said that, because now my stalker will know he needs to act quickly in order to catch me before I leave town.

Today I was thinking about how awful it would be if the administrators at my school found my blog. Because then nothing would be private. Even though this is not private, and I don't really mean it to be, but if they read it then I would have to either a) write about different things, or b) just ignore them at work and pretend that I am not the author of this blog. And it's not like I am a criminal or do anything that warrants firing, so if they read this then that would be fine. Just creepy. Kind of like how that HR rep stalked me on-line and called me at my place of employment. So, M.P. and J.P., if you are reading this then HELLO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? NOTHING? OKAY GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE. Alright, so I know I am sounding very neurotic right now. Kind of like how John Nash thought he was being followed by the Russians because he was schizophrenic and imagined he was working for the government. Yes, Britt and I watched A Beautiful Mind on Saturday.

We are going on a field trip tomorrow and yay! it looks like it will be good weather. Just pray I survive the 45 minute bus ride--twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails