Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thank you Brittany

T minus 8 days. Talked to an unhappy parent this morning (sent home 2 notice of concerns yesterday). I was equally, if not more unhappy with their child. Seriously. This kid needs to quit being rude and threatening to go to the principal's office to tattle on me for not making another child spit their gum out the moment child #1 tells me about it. Because I am pretty sure child #1 is not doing what they're supposed to be either. Get your ish together. But you can't tell that to a 4th grader. I am getting so annoyed. I was telling Brittany (who, btw, came in and volunteered in my classroom the WHOLE day, on her day off from work. Muchas gracias.) today that next year starting on day one I am going to be the meanest teacher in the world. I have to do this so the kids don't treat me like crap. I am taking no shenanigans next September.

Met with realtor. Signed addendum. He said that the realtor of the seller says the bank should let us know by the end of next week if my offer is accepted. Pray that it is. I really want this house.

Is it going to be cloudy tomorrow? I feel like the on-line weather info always lies.

Did I mention that while Britt was in my classroom she crafted these mini clocks for me to use in math? I've been putting off doing them for 2.5 weeks, and Brittany cleverly figured out how to make swiveling hands and did a rockstar job on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails