Saturday, June 13, 2009

I told him to shut the eff up...

I'm having a grand time right now listening to oldies music on Pandora.

I never went into school this weekend like I said I would last week. Screw it. If I have to go in on Wednesday and stay an extra day, so be it. More likely I'll just stay extra long on Monday.

Both my roommates are now college graduates. Congrats to Natalie and Liz!

How long do you think it will be until I able to sleep soundly and quit having nightmarish dreams of my (former!) naughty student calling me a bitch, and of me telling him to shut the eff up? Mind you, this was a dream, and not real life. I still woke up in a cold sweat, though. Maybe I should schedule that therapy session for this Thursday?

I'm out of chocolate milk. How am I supposed to get my calcium?

Whoo-hoo, Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison is playing. But my fav by far is Do Wah Diddy Diddy by Manfred Mann. Reminders of childhood.

I should go edit my manuscript. No more excuses now that school is over.

Peace out homeslice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails