Monday, June 22, 2009

Silver Bullet

I'm about to give up on the whole finding a house thing and just live in a silver bullet and park it in my sister's backyard. I seriously almost cried yesterday. It's just so frustrating. Blah.Of course I'd want one with a giant cupcake on the top. Who wouldn't?

Today I am driving over my first load of stuff to the 'rents. It's very sad. Moving is such a pain, and it's even more annoying knowing I have to do it twice before September.

I had this dream last night that it was the first day of school and it was ten minutes until the kids arrived. My classroom was still all packed up like I left it. I asked our new principal "what happened to the two days before the kids come?" Apparently they disappeared. But I woke up before the kids arrived. Thank God. I probably would have had a heart attack in my sleep.

Number of school related nightmarish dreams so far this summer: 2
Number of children I have seen from school this summer: 1 (the kid with the blond mullet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails