Monday, June 15, 2009

The top 10 list

Tomorrow is the last day at school. I will actually leave at 4, like I was supposed to all year long. All I'm doing tomorrow is cleaning and organizing and going through my filing cabinet. Also, I'll probably be doing more cartwheels when I think no one is looking because I moved all the desks to one side of the room.

Then it's off to spy into the windows of vacant houses. The prospect (by prospect, I mean definite future) of even living at my parents for as short as a week is looking very grim. I don't really like the idea that someone is already getting pissed at me for having my furniture there. So I'm not taking my furniture there, I'm taking it to Kaitlynn's (THANK YOU SO MUCH). And then I will be living at the library during the day, when I'm not looking at houses and harassing my realtor.

Top 10 Things to do when you are homeless-but-essentially-living-at-your parents'-house, even-though-one-half-of-them-doesn't-really-want-you there, and-one -whole-of-yourself-doesn't-want-to-be-there-either:

1) Fake like you are teaching summer school
2) live at the library
3) Visit your grandparents and aunt. Everyday. Until they ask you not to come back.
4) After the above happens, travel four hours to go stay with your other set of grandparents. Stay there for a week before coming back.
5) Dye your hair blond.
6) Become a mall rat.
7) Work-out at the gym from 5:30 am until 10pm. Hey, they have couches in the lobby, showers, a pool, a hot tub, and cable. Sounds like a nice place. And I could get really ripped.
8) Go to your sister and brother in law's house every evening to watch re-runs of Desperate Housewives and court TV with Judge Judy. Convince them to let you stay by washing their dishes or cleaning their bathroom. Just do one little chore every time you visit, and maybe they will let you occupy their house while they are at work.
9) Stalk your realtor at night and make him find a place for you to live.
10) Buy a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails