Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Butler List

It feels like Friday but I realized it's only Wednesday. I slept in till 9 this morning, then started in on my Butler To Do list.
*I printed out the form I need to send to TSPC so I can finally get my middle school language arts endorsement added. Basically, I've just been waiting to send in the extra 100 bucks needed to process my request.
*And then I called HR and told them that they have my birth date entered wrong and it's messing up my doctors visits.
*I checked up on new houses and harassed my realtor with both an e-mail and a phone call.
*I was about to schedule a massage, but figured I'd wait until tomorrow.
* I e-mailed my tutoring client to set up days and times.
*When I go into Salem later today I am stopping by TSPC personally so I don't have to wait for the mail, then I'm looking at houses (provided my realtor gets his ish together), and then I am going to my kick class at the gym with Natalie (provided she still wants to try it out).


In case you're curious about what I did yesterday, I:
*cleaned out my classroom and organized everything. We were supposed to be done by 4pm, and I just barely made it. Actually, I left at 4:15.
*drove by houses and was a creeper and peered into the windows. One of them really freaked me out because as soon as I looked in I saw a face staring back at me. It was mine. I was looking into a bedroom with a mirrored closet door.
*trespassed.
*talked to potential neighbors, asking them how they liked living in the neighborhood. Janet was very friendly.
*ate nachos at my sister's. But I'm not a complete dinner free-loader. I cut up the peppers.
*went line dancing with Susan and Co. and Natalie.
*ate licorice.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails