Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the floor for 5 days

About two hours ago all of my furniture got taken away from my room, so now that my desk is gone I am laying on a pillow in front of my keyboard, typing away. I vacuumed my floor and set up the little corner I will be sleeping on. I am going to try just the floor tonight, and maybe the lawn chair tomorrow.

I'm sure you already know this, but Michael Jackson is dead. My grandma called to tell me. I love her, she's adorable. Only my Grandma Terrie would call me to tell me that Michael Jackson has died. It's kind of shocking, because it seems like he's been around forever--since I was born, anyway. Also, Ed McMahon died so now I can't make jokes about him coming to my door and delivering a big fat check. And of course, the death of Farrah Fawcett is also sad, but honestly I wasn't that connected to her.

My high school reunion is tomorrow night. I haven't decided if I am going or not. If I show up, and you are from SHS and read my blog, you should say hi to me so that I am not all awkward in the corner counting ceiling tiles or whatever. I kind of want to go, because it's not like I hated high school or any of the people that went there, but I also kind of don't want to go. Because what if I show up and people are like "who are you? What do you mean you went to high school with me?" Having people not remember you is pretty pathetic. I'll think about it over night (on my hard floor in my near empty bed room).

Now it's time to watch some trashy MTV shows. Watching them is like eating a jumbo bag of M&Ms--you know you shouldn't, and that it's not good for you, but you do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails