Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time for new lies

Two new truths and a lie have been posted on factsandfibs.blogspot.com (which is my other blog devoted to at least thirty-percent lies...I tell the truth more often because that is just the kind of person that I am).

Speaking of lies, or truths, or deep dark secrets I guess--I finally posted the link to Her Bad Mother's Basement on my page. Check it out, because it is deliciously and horribly honest.

I left school today like I just don't care. Mostly because I don't. Tomorrow is grading day, and I didn't take anything home with me. Chances are, I won't care tomorrow either. But it will get done.

I need to check the settings on my Facebook account, because I think I might have it so that friends of my friends can look at my page. With so many of my friends' parents getting on Facebook, I feel like I need to change this. If my parents got a Facebook account and friend requested me, I would deny them. Relatives I would accept: my Grandma Terrie, Aunt Bink, and Aunt Brenda. But none of them have Facebook, as far as I know.

Reason I cannot accept friend requests from teachers at my school: they would then see this blog because it sometimes pops up in my mini-feed. And then they would know that I write about them sometimes. Like, for example, that one time I wrote about the cat lady. I can't have my co-workers going around knowing that I blog about them.

Susan and I totally discussed The Bachelor today after school. She hates it just as much as I do.

I really want to watch Lost, but I think I may wait until Friday evening. At lunch in the staff room one day, I found out Gia hates Jack's character. She quit watching Lost after Charlie died, and she's always disliked Jack. She roots for Sawyer instead. That should tell you something. Although, I have become more fond of Sawyer over time, mostly the time he has been away from Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails