Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someone was looking for you

This isn't the first time I've written about this. It's just that the missed connections ads on Craigslist is just so interesting. My favorite is when I find out that people are looking for other people that I know, or that I think I might know. For example, does anyone remember Fallon? She was an RA about four years ago or so? Short, reddish brownish hair? Some guy at the Silver Spur was looking for her. If she were my Facebook friend (which she's not), I would have messaged her to tell her about it.

Also, men at WOU taking a psych class. Some chick sits next to you every week and she thinks your intelligence is sexy. She wishes she knew how to tell you.

It's great fun when the description is specific enough that I can go find out for myself about the person. For example, that time that some woman said the pharmacist at the Rite Aid on Lancaster and Center was way hot. Or the guy who was in love with woman with braces who was working at the OSU Federal in the Safeway where my mom goes grocery shopping. It's great fun.

I think everyone should make it a point to check their local missed connections every two weeks or so, just to see if someone is looking for them.

I have a lot more to write about but I am sleepy faced and still need to take a shower before I go to beddy-bye. Conferences with parents and principals tomorrow! Someone shoot me in the foot (but not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails