Sunday, April 20, 2008

Don’t read this if I work with you

If anyone from work reads this, I could get in trouble. So keep this info to yourself. I will start this divulging of information with a preface saying: the teacher that I am replacing for the rest of the year seems like a very sweet woman. And she’s fairly organized. She will go under the name Mrs. Jane Doe for protection purposes. Now, the dirt.

Mrs. Doe is obsessed with cats. She has cat stuff everywhere. These are all of the places I have seen cat stuff, but more seems to pop up everyday. She has:
1) Cat stickers on her gradebook binder
2) Cat pictures/posters taped to the front paneling of her desk.
3) Old calendar pages of cats that are laminated and hung up behind her computer
4) A cat magnet
5) A porcelain cat that I found in the depths of her desk drawer
6) A sheet of cat stickers
7) Cat postcards hung up in the four inch space between the windows
8) A mini cat flip-book of cat breeds, and
9) On Friday I finally gained access to her computer. She has a cat cartoon background.Of course. Later, it changed to a cat cartoon screensaver.
10) I wouldn’t be surprised if her husband has whiskers.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails