Friday, March 27, 2009

The things I do

Yesterday:

Went to gym. Saw old, bald man with slight beer belly. Totally looked like a farmer. He was wearing swishy Nike pants held up with suspenders. Like I said, totally a farmer.

I don't want you to think my whole life revolves around ABC's The Bachelor, because it totally doesn't, but while I was at the gym watching HGTV, on the TV next to me was a show called The Doctors. And guess who hosts it! Dr. Travis Stork, who used to be on The Bachelor. Totally watched that season. And now I feel like I have to watch The Doctors because I am still in love with him. I guess a little reality TV can really get people in the door in Hollywood.

Cooked spinach stuffed manicotti with Brittany.

Went to McDonald's and rented a movie for a buck with Britt. We chose some obscure film called "Princess." Some girl looking for her true love and crap. Got back to Britt's house, ate manicotti, popped movie in. Movie had subtitles, because it was all in French! And it wasn't called Princess. We had misread. It was called Priceless. It was utterly ridiculous and not at all what we expected, but we ended up loving it and laughing or heads off.

Went home

Today:

Woke up at 8:30 (way too early for spring break), picked up Britt, drove to old house and painted my old room. Fell into wet wall by accident and got paint in hair.

CIA agent training. Kickboxing. Sweated.

Ate a garden burger for dinner and watched LOST. Totally insane. Did Sayid really do that? What's going to happen to Ben? And I want to watch more Jack and Kate!

Logged into Facebook and visited the discussion boards for the Addicted to Lost group. Too many theories to wrap my head around.

Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails