Sunday, March 29, 2009

I will, I will not

I WILL do my taxes today. Really. As soon as I post this, I am going to get out my forms and my calculator and do some real-life application math. Then I will practice my writing skills as I make a check out to the IRS. = (

I will also do lesson plans for this week. Really. Or at least, for Monday. And okay, I realize I brought home 6 different assignments to grade, and I didn't so much as touch them, but whatev. I think it's really bad to feel guilty about (not) doing work that you don't get paid for. Nobody is paying me to do teacher things over break, so I didn't.

I will clean the bathrooms today. Really. As soon as I'm done posting this, and I'm done with my taxes. I may even vacuum my bedroom.

Things I will NOT to:
*watch episodes of Wife Swap on YouTube (because ABC doesn't have enough viewers to offer episodes on-line)
*take a nap (because I fully slept until ten)
*buy a lot of chocolate when I go grocery shopping
*check Facebook more than 5 times
*Google pictures of James Franco when he played Tristan
*have a bad attitude about going back to work tomorrow (even though I fully had a terrible dream last night where my students were out of control)
*make assumptions about people based on their poor spelling
*ditto their facial hair

Gah, now I have to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails