Thursday, March 19, 2009

In a rush

I have to pack for my trip, plus take a shower and go to sleep so I can be at work by 7:30 tomorrow, so no time for real writing.

After I get back (Sunday?) I am sure I will have some very interesting things to write about.

Totally rocked the conference with the principals. Although, I was way nervous before hand because I couldn't eat breakfast or lunch. My meeting with them was at 2, and after it was over I promptly went into my classroom and ate a banana. Plus some chocolate because it is good for stress relief. It was so dumb, my hand was shaking as I walked down to the office for my meeting. However, I was totally fine once I got in there and sat down. I talked a mile a minute because I like to get down to business. Plus, I had a conference with a parent right after so we had to follow the clock right on the dot.

I need to figure out what I want to wear for the next three days.

Peace out and drive slow.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear the conferences went well.

    have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails