Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weekly Update

I have to type super fast because I am not sitting in the comfort of my own home, mainly because I do currently not have my own home. This is what's up:

I'm at my sister's house right now printing stuff off of her computer. It was ten pages. It's taking ten hours. Seriously. It's the slowest printer imaginable. But I have to print all these bank statements so I can fax them to my mortgage guy. It's in a PDF file and it seems like it would be a lot easier to e-mail it, but I don't like that idea because what if someone intercepts it (like the KGB or CIA or SD-6, or worse yet, Sal-Keiz?) and then they would have all the numbers to all of my accounts and go rob me or something.

I have to give the bank my landlord info, such as their address and phone number. Too bad I don't know what their phone number is because I was real smart and threw all that stuff away. I think I have their address written down somewhere.....

Does Minet charge you $725 if you don't return a receiver box? Because they didn't say anything about it when I called to cancel my services, but I was on their website today trying to see if they had statements (they don't) and I clicked on "what should you do if you are moving" and it said something about how they will charge you $725. Nobody told me any of this over the phone, and now I am all moved out. So tomorrow, when it is business hours, I need to call Minet, and then possibly call my old landlord (if I can find the number) and ask if I can come back and get the receiver box. UGHHH.

I'm tutoring two kids this summer and so far so good. It's just twice a week, but it gives me an excuse to go to the library.

I'm going to Florence this weekend for Fourth of July. Hopefully the lake will be warm. I'm taking Britt with me. That reminds me, I better call her and tell her what time we're leaving.

I had my home inspection today. Mr. Zink (his real name) put on his jumpsuit and helmet and crawled down under the house to check things out. Meanwhile, I scoped out the house thoroughly thinking about where I would put furniture and what cupboards I would use to store what.

Ate a child sized bowl of Cake Batter ice cream from Cold Stone today. It was like, 97 degrees!

Went to Borders to kill time and ended up buying a new book, even though I fully intended on just browsing. It's about some child secret society/organization. Sounds like something I should have written two years ago if I had been on top of things.

Went to Best Buy and browsed lap tops, because I think it would be super convenient to have one. Though I am very partial to my wide screen monitor.

Blah! I'd love to write more but I need to go home, fax some stuff, pack up my car to take crap to Goodwill, pack for tomorrow (but lets me honest, I prob won't pack until the morning since we're not leaving till five), call Britt, and make adjustments on my swimsuit. Plus, I'm starving. 6:13 pm, in case you were wondering.

Talk to you some other time.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails