Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm back for three minutes

I have to be quick. I'm at Natalie's. Okay, her mom's house. In Emily's bedroom.

Florence was fun yet tiring. On Saturday we went to the beach and walked my sister's three rottweilers, then we went back to the house and pumped up the raft to go on the lake. The raft started deflating so we bailed and swam around in the lake for a while. We were out of the lake for maybe ten minutes and then my uncle asked if we wanted to go out on the dunes, so we did. On the way back from that I was like "yes, I will get a cup of cocoa and relax," but then my cousin Scott said "do you guys want to go in the boat?" So we took his boat out on the lake, came back, ate dinner, slept for an hour, then headed into town for fireworks. No tan to show for all my hard work.

The parents' place is going okay. I forgot how much I liked fields and the smell of hay and berries. On my parents' road alone there are at least four different farms/nurseries. And guess what? There are little calves on our property! My dad's friend Ed is using our bottom pasture for his cows, and they have little babies that are way adorable. I need to sneak down there and take some photos. They are super tiny still. Like I could carry one. Maybe.

Natalie is so cute. She's like "are you blogging" and I'm like "yes, but super fast." And then she tells me she will vacuum or something. I always want to spell vacuum with two cs. I know it has two us for sure, but vaccuum looks a bit silly. It's a silly word.

Yesterday I signed a zillion stacks of papers at the bank. I am really hoping to get my house by July 27th like we originally planned. Okay. Peace out until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails