Monday, July 13, 2009

Hopscotch

Happy Monday.

I went to the library on Saturday and now I am currently reading:

Barbie and Ruth by Robin Gerber. It's a biography on Ruth Handler, the inventor of Mattel and Barbie. Quite interesting. She was a powerhouse. On pg 78 of 253.

Don't Get Caught With Your Skirt Down: a practical girl's recession guide by Jill and Dan Keto. It tells you some economic stuff and how to be thrifty and a variety of other handy things, like how to haggle with a car salesman. On pg 154 of 232.

'Wichcraft by Tom Colicchio. It's a book of tasty sandwich recipes and glossy photos. I'm not on a page number because I mostly just flip through the photos to find something that looks tasty. But there are 200 in case you were wondering.

Last watched: Confessions of a Shopaholic. Totally a chick flick but a cute one. The books by Sophie Kinsella (highly recommend!) are much more dishy, but I have to say that the actor who played Luke Brandon was pretty cute. And guess what? My dad actually stayed awake to watch it with me and my mom. Ahhh, cute family time, right?

I had some super bizarre dreams last night, one in which I was being saved by a giant dog, then attacked by a wolf, then I flew over a forest, and my sister had to shoot a bear. But in another part of the dream "hopscotch" was the name of one of the dogs. I woke up and realized it's a great pet rabbit name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails