Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seven Hours

Today I:
*tutored kiddos
*ate my packed lunch near the water fountain at the library
*went to the Quilt Forest. ! I know, right?
*visited the Riverfront Park and lounged in the shade and sun reading a book, watching toddlers play in the fountain, and observing the Willamette Queen give people rides
*stopped by realtor's office to sign some papers
*drove by my soon-to-be house to stalk it a little, but then I saw an electric van was parked there. Hopefully they are fixing the light switches today.
*bought some Sun-In to blonde out my hair
*went to the gym and watched HGTV (Deserving Design and Spice Up My Kitchen)
*bought cool-whip instead of ice cream and ate it. But it was totally on purpose. I could eat tubs of cool-whip all day. Okay, maybe not all day, but definitely when it is hot outside
*now I think I will go spray Sun-In on my hair and go read more of Barbie and Ruth on our balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails