Monday, July 20, 2009

Ponies

Ponies are lovely mammals that you can ride. They can be all different colors, like black, chestnut, white, freckled, piebald, dun, bay, and dapple--which means gray with whitish spots. You can also brush ponies and braid their hair. Ponies love to munch carrots and fresh, green grass. But don't let your pony eat too much grass or he/she may get sick! And then you'll have to call the vet and they will have to stick this gross tube up your pony's nose and give him castor oil and practically pump his stomach because he got out of his stall and ate a whole barrel of grain and will die if he doesn't poop it out pronto. Oh wait, sorry. Ponies love to nuzzle your neck and take you for adventures through the forest. When I ride my pony I wear a white, flowing gown, and go barefoot. Fairies play musical instruments in my ears while I gallop near the streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails