Friday, November 20, 2009

What I like to do on Friday nights

After going to kickboxing, I like to go home and relax by...

1) checking e-mail, Facebook, and blogs.

2) eating icecream after dinner.

3) cleaning up a bit. You know, get an old toothbrush and clean the gunk around the drains in the sinks. Because this pink stuff starts to build up. I still haven't asked my dad (the water expert) why my water turns stuff pink. Note to self: start this stimulating conversation at Thanksgiving dinner.

4) calling my sister to see if I can go over to her house and watch her cable TV.

5) going to Flickr: The Unclutterer Workspaces Pool to look at photos of organization. Then I laugh/realize how anal some people can get, like in the photo where someone full on velcroed their pencil to a desk. Actually put a Velcro dot on the desk and on the pencil. Ridiculous. But then I get jealous of some people's garages. No bikes velcroed to walls, though.

6) reading books I got for my birthday.

7) going to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I always make a list of what I'm going to do when I get home.

    --->it doesn't always turn out the way my list says though ... okay, it never turns out the way my list says.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails