Monday, November 9, 2009

If I loved someone from far away

If I loved someone who lived far away, this is what I would do during the month of December--Side note: I don't like it when people talk about Christmas before Thanksgiving is over, but I've been reading some other people's blogs and it's got me thinking--It's really too bad that you aren't in love with me and live in Colorado or Maine or Alberta, Canada or something, because this would have been very exciting for you. There's still time.

Again, If I loved someone who lived far away, this is what I would do during the month of December. Actually, I probably would start the last week in November, just so I would be ready. I'd go to the Craft Warehouse and buy all the delicious paper that I covet, and then I would craft a whole slew of envelopes and cards. I would need 25 of them.


I would write something sweet on each card. Probably just a sentence, because I think something pithy makes more of an impact than a ten page love letter. The max I'd probably go is eight sentences.


Then I'd go to the post office and buy some stamps. I would stick a stamp on each envelope, and mail a new card everyday. I might send the first one on November 25th, just to be sure the first one arrives in time. I would send a card everyday, so that whomever I love would receive one from December first until Christmas.


People get so caught up in buying presents, but don't you think this is something that you would remember forever? That you would keep and look at again in the future? And it's economical too.

Estimated cost:
stamps 25 X 0.44  = $11.00
paper and envelopes = $15

Total: $27.00


It's too bad I don't love someone far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails