Monday, November 16, 2009

Kate Gosselin Hair

We were second to last for lunch, standing in line near the not-cafeteria (it is a hallway that they wheel a salad bar into), when I look at Grace. She has her eyes closed.

"Grace, what are you doing?"
"Praying that there will be chicken nuggets left."
Ten minutes later, she joins the line of kids waiting to go back to class with their lunch.
"I see you got some chicken nuggets," I say to her.
"Yup. Praying always works."
See, she knows.

Transition to story number 2....

I was at the gym and realized that this woman I have seen many times before has Kate Gosselin hair, only I didn't notice before because she is a brunette. But it totally is. Longer and straight in the front, spiky in the back. As SNL would say "It's like the front is walking into a job interview, and the back is leaving a rock concert."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails