Thursday, November 5, 2009

Post Number 301

What I am doing tomorrow (Friday):

Waking up early, putting on jeans and a hoody, messy hair, then to the tiny diner down the street for breakfast with Natalie before grading day.

Grading writing from 8 to 10am
Grading math from 10 to 11
Grading science from 11 to 11:30
Grading reading from 11:30 to 12:30
Lunch
More reading grading 12:30 to 1:30
Fill out paper progress reports 1:30 to 2:30
Fill out on-line progress reports 2:30 to 3:30. Oh wait. The pie social is at 2:30....uhhhh I don't know. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I'll probably stay late, as per usual.
Kickboxing from 5:30 to 6, because I have to peace out early so that I can go to a high school play (Beauty and the Beast). I'm really excited to see my old school's new campus, and to check out the new theater, because it totally sucked when I went there.
Then I am going to go to sleep like a rock.
And mostly I just did this post because I didn't want to miss a day, which is exactly what they say not to do in writing. It's about quality, not quantity.
Last thing I'm going to say is props to Jenn for using Cooktop Magic and making my stove sparkle. She owns her own cleaning business, so if you need some clean-up, lemme know. Also, Kaitlynn, I miss your face.
Additionally, I turn old in 7 days. Probably should go pick out my dentures now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails