Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In My Defense

I am at home, in front of the computer, googling images of James Mcavoy. Okay, so maybe not, but I wish I was. I am on my computer when I hear Natalie yell from her room "Joelle, you do not have a Twitter account!" She's shocked. She's outraged, as mad as she'd be if I were suddenly addicted to Twilight and started buying New Moon brand clothes and vampire gloss from B.P.

So let it be known: I only started a Twitter account so I could follow these 3 people that I read blogs/websites of. Three people I swear. But then people started following me, and I felt lame for not "tweeting" anything. But I still didn't do it for like three months practically. I would just check the 3 people I followed because I really was actually interested in what they were doing (they are authors), and liked all the links they posted. Mostly, I got mad when they didn't post a new blog daily, so I stalked them on Twitter instead. But like I said, I started to feel lame that I never said anything. So I started saying lame stuff on my account, like most of the population does.

Because you know, maybe there is that one reader that gets mad when I don't post daily, but they feel relief that they can follow me on Twitter. You never know. I wouldn't want to be the reason someone has a bad day. So yes, Natalie. I have a freaking TWITTER!

Love you. ; )

P.S. I don't really like it. I do it out of obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails