Tuesday, November 3, 2009

um, there's some hair on your butt...

reason number 29 not to own a cat: white hair will get stuck to the seat of your ill-fitting black sweat pants, causing the people behind you at the gym to laugh inside their heads at you.

Seriously. This woman had cat hair stuck everywhere. I was behind her during Group Power. Way funny. But mostly gross.

Confession: I've been sitting here for eight minutes trying to come up with something clever to say, but my brain is taxed. I apologize. That's all I've got for you today. But I'm going to log off and go work on a ridiculous short story, which may or may not be season two of The Roommate Adventures.

Again, sorry for the lapse in brain synapses. Check back some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails