Thursday, January 15, 2009

How I got pulled over by an undercover cop

Pah! It's 9:14 and I am minutes away from resting my head on my delightful pillow. This getting home early thing is really awesome. However, due to my early arrival, Natalie and Liz somehow talked me into going to the gym (if you could call the poorly lit and grimy area under the stadium a gym) with them. I went along, and was a bit upset because on the one day I go to work out, my ipod is dead. Natalie kept me entertained though by belting out lyrics while we were on the treadmills. Saw a guy from my high school, didn't say hi. Sorry. If you are reading this now, then hi Ben. Tomorrow is the ever glorious FRIDAY and we have a three day weekend. God bless the soul of MLK. Oh, and can I just say that the superintendent of the entire school district popped into my room today with the principal and I was totally doing GLAD stuff for my ELD class. Like, by the book (not that there is one). I only wish they had come five minutes sooner when we were singing this really amazing song about animal habitats, because it had some really good motions to it. I even get into it. Peace out. Sorry my blog title is a lie. And this entry isn't even very exciting. Sucker.

2 comments:

  1. ha i for sure read this blog title and got pissed because i thought you were holding out some amazing story from me.

    good to know it was all LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I was not expecting a little lie from Joelle, but I read the blog title and got all excited cuz I've been pulled over several times in the last month or so. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails