Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apple Bottoms and Bombs

I had to go to Woodburn today, and I coincidentally had to go to the ATM. I stopped by the Wells Fargo when I got there, and proceeded to look over my shoulder every three seconds while taking care of my transaction. This is mostly because I was right next to the bank that got bombed over winter break. The lot next to me was all fenced up, and there was plywood nailed up on the other bank where the blast had blown out the windows. Quite eerie, really. Because originally the Wells Fargo was called with the warning about the bomb, but it instead blew up the West Coast Bank next door. Although I did not get blown up while at the ATM, I was blown away after I got back in my car.

I watched as the woman waiting to use the ATM sauntered up to it. I swear to you, she was wearing Apple Bottom jeans. I could tell because the stitching with said logo on the back pockets was bright gold, and (while I don't mean to be rude) her rear was rather wide. It made quite an advertisement. Additionally, she was wearing black patent leather heels, a metallic grey jacket, and her hair was artificially colored fuchsia. You know how the song goes "everyone in the club was lookin' at her"? Well, now you know why. It was a sight to see.
Boots with the fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails