Monday, February 23, 2009

I can quit my addiction in a few days

Oh my gatos I know this is really pathetic but The Bachelor finale is on tonight and I can't watch it due to the whole no TV thing. I have a really stupid late meeting tomorrow, but you can bet your pocket change that I will be on-line watching the episode as soon as I get home. There are all these rumors that Jason is going to propose to Melissa and then dump her later to date Molly. I think that's a really mean thing to do, especially considering Melissa has admitted to being dumped in all of her relationships. She's never the one who breaks it off. Also, with this drama about DeAnna--seriously, get her off of ABC. This marks the third season she's been on. No more, please. I can't take it. I don't think she's really meeting Jason again to confess her undying love for him, and I don't think he cares about her anymore (at least I hope he doesn't). It's a good thing The Bachelor is almost over, because then I can swear it off for life (unless of course, Melissa or Jillian become The Bachelorette--then I'll be obligated to watch).

In other news, my kids are taking the state writing test, the state math test, and some delinquent child broke my brand new pink pencil sharpener. By brand new I mean today I took it out of its package. I am really pissed about it. I don't know who the culprit is. I obviously need to set up a spy cam by my desk--oh wait, the district already did. My mom thinks my computer virus is completely unrelated to people from HR checking up on me, but I know the truth. They set that trojan on me to hack into my files and following my on-line activity. Because I am a spy. I work for the CIA and I'm doing an investigation on public schools, posing as a teacher.

The good news about tomorrow's incredibly late meeting is that it takes place in West Salem, so I am def. going to Panda Express for dinner. With my giftcard. And then I will have leftovers for Wednesday, which is good, because Wednesdays suck. Well, not the whole Wednesday. Wednesdays suck from 8am to 3:30 pm, but after that they are good because I don't have any meetings after school and can leave earlier than I typically do. Plus, the next morning is my one hour prep period straight away in the morning.

My superhero cousin (the engineer) is nursing my computer back to health, so I should have it back in a few days. Then I just have to reload my life. I have to put back all my important, vital documents and then start the grossly long process of recreating my iTunes library.

By the way, did you know grades are due next Friday? Holy cow, I know. My kids still have to do a science experiment before then so I can put it on their report cards. Natalie, I am stealing your chip/greasiness experiment. It's easy to do with clear results. Plus, maybe kids will stop eating Hot Cheetohs like it's its own food group.

I am going to see someone at the really long meeting tomorrow who is going to ask me where three months of back work is, so I better find it (do it) so I can submit it to her.

If you watch The Bachelor tonight then I forbid you from telling me the results.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails