Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flight 316

Waking up at 8:15 on a Saturday morning is not something I like to do. Unfortunately, the internal clock wakes me up since it thinks it is sleeping in, considering the time I wake up during the week. I was in denial about being awake, so I just laid in bed for three hours. I know, highly productive. Then I ate a bagel with cream cheese and watched last Wednesday's episode of Lost.

I think they may be going to over the top with their story lines. I mean, that giant pendulum? They just flew that plane over the right pocket of energy and zappo, they're back on the Island? And Hurley and Sayid just happened to be on that flight? However, I have to say I totally laughed when Hurley was all "there are no seats on stand by. Those 78 open seats? They're mine. I paid for them. I don't want anybody in them." Because he doesn't want new people stuck on the Island when they flash back. And what happened to Aaron? Personally, I think he died. Like, Kate was driving like a mad woman trying to get away and got in a car wreck and he died. Or he got kidnapped. Who really knows. Also, seriously what ever happened to CLAIRE? She just disappeared last season and we haven't even questioned it. Lost is probably the only show where they can just have characters mysteriously disappear and not have people question it. Anyway, I'm not sure I like where this is heading.

After I watched Lost I took a four hour nap. It usually takes me all day Saturday just to repair myself from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails