Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quit Stalking Me

If you are from HR, then please stop checking up on everything I do on-line. If you are an employee of human resources, then you are forbidden from reading this blog. And don't request to be my friend on MySpace either.

Everybody else, read on. I told you the other day I felt like I was being spied on at school. Well, today it jumped to a whole new level. A week ago I put an ad on Craigslist under the community volunteer section for classroom assistant. I got a few responses, but only one person has actually been in my classroom (and she already had a background check cleared because she worked at two other schools in the district). Well, I got an e-mail from my principal today telling me that she got a call from HR. Apparently the person in charge there saw my posting and didn't think it was a very trustworthy way to gain a volunteer (they want me to work till 8pm instead).

I would just like to know how/why this HR person was on Craigslist, and how she found this info out. The posting did not have my school name or my name, just an e-mail address. If you work in HR, what are you doing on Craigslist anyway? It must have taken some effort. Why are you searching for me? Is your spy at school not doing enough?

Mainly, I am just really creeped out. And I still don't have any consistent help in my classroom, because two of the people flaked, and I haven't heard from the person who did come in since Monday (I think we scared her away).

I think I am going to set some traps.

1 comment:

  1. What Lame-o people. When I told my principal I was going to post on Craig's List she liked the idea. You should come to Judson.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails