Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogilicious...sorry, I know it's dumb

I just added six blogs to my favorites list. It all started with this one blog, which had links to other blogs which were equally as witty, which led me to Diary of a Disillusioned Ex-Dater, which lead me to Eleanor's Trousers, then to Her Bad Mother's Basement, then to...and now I have like an hour and a half of blog reading to do everyday when I get home. Most of the people I added to my list live on the East Coast. I don't even know any of them. I might link them to my page in a day or so, so you can read them too.

Last night I had this really super sweet dream that I hoped was real when I was dreaming it, but then I woke up and realized it never happened. But I still feel happy thinking about it. Guys are much more caring in the figment of my imagination than in reality.

Today I was done at school at 4:30 and didn't take anything at all home with me (however, when I got home I spent an hour putting Valentine's cards together). But I won't count that. Because it is out of love, not out of duty. By the way, I think someone at school may be spying on me. By someone, I know exactly who, but I'm not going to tell you that.

V-day confession blog will be posted Friday evening sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails