Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Guess I won’t be a Dr. after all

Remember how I was going to be all “Dr. Grey, we need you?” and get called at 5:30 in the morning and rush off at a moment’s notice? Well, it’s never going to happen. The one call I got was at 6:30, and I denied it due to an interview that afternoon. That interview turned into a job offer, which I accepted. This means that I know I will have to wake up at 6:15 every morning to go to work, and that I no longer need to keep my cell phone on my person at all times waiting for desperate calls. I’m taking over a class for a woman who is prego, so I have a job until June, anyway. Today was my first day. I worked for ten hours, which was quite exhausting. I’m not going to tell you about it now. Maybe tomorrow, or on Friday night, after I have recuperated. This is what I will tell you about the class: there is a child with a mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails