Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Five Things

So several things:
1) I cannot believe what I saw driving home today. It was a person stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire. This is the freaky part: it was the same tire that blew up on me (the passenger side rear). Also, it was on the same highway, not 200 feet away from my location of grief. Weird, right? All people should probably avoid driving near this part of the road for at least a week.

2) Near my house there is a salon thingy, and there is a message board that says "Come meet Marie Holdtclaw, our nail tech" or something like that. I find it very interesting that she does nails and her last name has the word claw in it. Coincidence?

3) I had to break up a fight today between two boys who are as big as me.

4) I sometimes question my career choice.

5) Today I saw a man near State street all hunched over and walking with a menacing looking stick. Like he was going to clobber someone with it. I wish I had my camera with me, because I would have taken a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails