Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Elephants in Glasses

I really want this vacuum. It’s way cute and I found it on fredflare.com. Obviously, it is not practical. It could probably hold ten crumbs and a dust bunny. I still like it. There’s a piggy one too, for all those bacon lovers.

A few days ago I had an interview. I wanted to wear glasses to it so that I look smarter and more serious than I really am, but it didn’t work out. I heard of someone who always wears fake glasses when he gives a presentation for his college classes, because then the audience takes him more seriously. People who wear glasses look like they know more than the rest of us. I was going to borrow my sister’s glasses, but after trying them on I discovered they gave me an instant headache and poor vision. Then I went to Claire’s to see if they had a pair of glasses for people with 20/20 vision. You know, just some cheap $5.99 deal appropriate for a costume. No suck luck. I am very surprised at myself for not already having a pair of glasses in my disguise box. I need to get on this. I ended up having to go to my interview looking like usual and not like someone dripping with intellect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails