Monday, April 14, 2008

Cupcakes on my mind

I’ve really been into http://www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com recently, and it has inspired me to become a better baker. For example, last week I whipped these up for my friend Katie and her roommates.

Then today, I remembered a dream I had over the weekend. In the dream I was at a shop that had cupcake stickers and cupcake towels and all sorts of things like that. I’m not obsessed, but really, who dreams of cupcakes? Maybe the trigger was the mini cupcake I ate on Saturday, which came from Izzy’s.

I wonder if some people have to go to cupcake rehab.

1 comment:

  1. Joelle. These are the most amazing things I've ever seen. You can come work for Jodi Barnes's and my cupcake cafe. I'll explain in further detail later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails