Sunday, September 18, 2011

WORD...to your mother (because I'm gangsta like that)

Like many internet users, maybe you've recently created an account on Pinterest and spend a lot of time there looking at beautiful, clever, crafty things. Every once in a while I stumble upon some words that I really like, and I want to share them with you. 

 
Bahahaha.

There was also one that said
You don't always get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
But the image for that one featured a really ripped girl showing off her abs. Plus she was hanging upside down, which worked in favor for her cleavage. I felt like you didn't need to see that. Mostly I was jealous.

Question: I keep a quote book and write down the clever, lovely, or truth-filled words that I want to look back on. Do you have any good lines you've stumbled upon recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails