Thursday, September 29, 2011

13 for Thursday

Some people think 13 is an unlucky number. But whatever. I was going for alliteration, and three just was too small.

1) Today I went on a casual meeting and I sort of think it turned into an interview. Now I probably won't get the job because I'm mentioning it already, but you never know. I'll keep ya posted.

2) I almost bought a top hat and spectacles for my rabbit, Roo, when I was at the craft store.

3) I purchased an adjustable circle cutter and said craft store and...

4) Sliced a nice gash in my index finger while installing the blade. Blood was oozing out like Halloween came early, so I put pressure on it for a long time and then sealed it together with Elmer's glue.

5) I went grocery shopping and bought cherry extract, maple extract, and anise extract. Time to get my bake on. I can't wait for new frostings. I am going to use the maple extract to create pancake cupcakes.

6) I also bought canned pumpkin and plan on making a spiced pumpkin smoothie tomorrow.

7) On Tuesday I dislocated my knee cap for the second time this month. It is currently quite stiff and I had to miss out on kickboxing last night. : (

8) I am hosting a mustache party later this month with my best friend forever, Natalie. I have never used the term BFF, but I am fairly certain that Natalie and I will be besties forever. Even going into eternity.

9) I am creating party favors for the mustache bache. Just you wait till they're done. The slicing of my index finger has stopped production for the moment. But they are clever.

10) I may or may not have caved to my five year long dream of owning a blonde wig. One that does not look like a butchered Kate Gosslin mane, which I was tricked into purchasing previously. You may or may not get to see me debut such a wig. Actually, you might have seen me already, but since I was in disguise you didn't know it was me.

11) Holy frijoles, 13 things is a lot more than I thought. I'm starting to regret this.

12) You should totally watch Nikita on the CW Friday nights at 8pm (pacific standard). Or on Hulu. I like it a lot. And not just because Shane West is in it.

13) Tomorrow evening I am going back to the sweet little town where I attended high school, and I'm gonna get to see some relatives because it's my uncle's birthday and he is turning twice as old as me. Should I craft him a present real quick? Maybe I will

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails