Saturday, October 2, 2010

Exile Lifestyle

I often discover new websites and blogs that I really like, and it has become a problem because now my favorites side bar has 72 sites. And I look at them all frequently, of course.

Let me tell you about the new site that has interested me. The name of it is Exile Lifestyle and it's about the young word traveler, Colin Wright. He moves around a lot and barely owns anything, trying to live as a minimalist. The thing that I loved the most about Colin's website was his navigator bar. On it he has: Home, About, Archive, Goodies, Press, Contact, and Stalkers. I really like that he is reaching out to the stalker population, which has increased substantially since 2006. I would add a stalker button to my top navigator bar, but I don't think I have many.


But Colin also sort of looks like he might be an asshole, because usually young, attractive, successful males are. And he's really hot. So he's probably a really big ass hole. We're talking elephant-sized. One might think that people who travel a lot are very kind and humble because they've seen third world countries and hungry children and have had to crap in a hole dug out in the jungle or something, but I sort of think it's the opposite. I've found that a lot of people who travel frequently are ass holes, while the boy who never left his home town is very sweet. The world traveler just becomes smug about how he has seen so many life-changing things. Don't get me wrong, I would love to travel almost everywhere in the world, I'm just saying you're not improving your character by doing so. But maybe this isn't true. Maybe Colin is a very humble, gracious, kind, generous person.

So even though I am not sure about Colin, I urge you to check out his site, because it is interesting. Here is the post that shows everything he owns. And this part is for his stalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails