Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Me Gusta

Here are some things I like.

1) Things Organized Neatly. Oh my gosh I adore this Tumblr site. I'm not always the neatest person in the world, but I wish I were. And the photographs on this site are candy for your eyes. The items that appear in the photos are unique too--it's not like it's someone's alphabetically organized spice rack or color coded closet.


2) The Daybook. This blog belongs to a girl named Sydney, and her personal style is awesome. I love looking at the outfits she posts. I put like, nihl effort into my daily clothing choice because, well, I'm a teacher and who is there to impress? A bunch of nine year olds. Plus I do things like kneel on the floor all the time, or get marker all over my hands, or a kid drops their lunch tray on me and I have barbecue sauce all down my pants and smell like a hamburger for the rest of the day. So you can understand why I can't dress as cute as Sydney.


3) Leather boots.
I got these for super cheap at a vintage shop. And they make me at least 5' 3". Horse back riding, anyone?







4) My mom gave me this globe for Christmas. My dad was like "Why is the ocean black? Was there an oil spill?" And I told him it was a BP issued globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails