Friday, September 10, 2010

Survived

tWhat you really need to know is that my classroom's space is maxed out at 30 students, my feet ache, my voice is hoarse, and that on the 2nd day of school we had a lock down because of an attempted murder nearby. I really like all my kids, but they are a handful. More later on all that business. I just got home from a massage and some tasty Panda Express, and am on my way to my sister's for a hot tubbing extravaganza. I'll probably fall asleep while I'm in there, at like, 8:23. And then I'll dream about school. My dreams are basically like my prep time, because last night I fully dreamed through the whole scenario on how I would teach word study and dictation, which helped to prepare me for today. You totally covet my life, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails