Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Digg It!

And you should digg it, too!


What I am digging this week:

1) Morning Star Farms Grillers Chik'n Veggie Patties Oh my gosh these are so good. The box says that they are new, but actually they're not. I fell in love with them last year when they were new, but then they were discontinued for an unknown reason. I searched every grocery establishment and nobody had them. But they're back. On my trip to Florence last weekend, I stopped at the local Safeway. I saw them in the freezer section and went gaga. Four patties come in a box and I ate them all within two days. Yum! And only 80 calories. What I like most about them is their barbecue charcoal taste. Try them.

2) Dove Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises These are to die for. I am a total chocolate person. I used to eat straight Hershey's chocolate bars , but Dove is so much better. It's rich and smooth and melts effortlessly in your mouth. If you are trying to win my heart, buy me a bag.

3) Walgreen's Photo Center Upload a few photos from your computer and order them. You don't have to pay up until you pick them up. The close proximity of a Walgreen's to my house may be why I like it so much.

4) Productivity 501 This website/blog gives tips on how to be productive. Not that I ever am.

5) Sleeping Since the school year is starting, I'm already starting to lack on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. My sleep schedule needs readjusting, and today marks the first day of the school year where I put off things like eating lunch and going to the bathroom until they become absolutely necessary. Apart from breathing, I am missing everything on the lowest bar of the pyramid. Which could be a great segway into #6

6) Fmylife.com I like to read this because it makes me a) feel better about my own life and b) laugh. Really though, I think this school year is going to be great. This week was very positive. Lots left to do, but I feel good about it. Kids come on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails