Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I know I suck

I apologize that I am being the worst blogger ever for oh, the past month or so. I know. This is totally what keeps you going everyday. You've been grumpy because I've stopped writing regularly. I'm sorry.

I have all these great things to tell you, but no time to do so. So I will update you very quickly about what's been happening. And then maybe later this week I will actually devote ten or more minutes to this blog. Or something.

Super quick things to know:
1) How perfect/what are the odds that my next door neighbor would be a vegetarian? So when she invites me over for dinner I don't have to worry about it.

2) My students are actually good kids this year. And they already know some of their times tables.

3) The principal doesn't think I suck at teaching. Because I don't. I totally rock it. He observed my class for a quick 15 minutes.

4) I ordered my sofa so I will actually have furniture sometime soon. Like you know, Halloween or something.

5) The OKTOBERFEST IS THIS WEEKEND! I am so there. All the time. It's a family tradition.

6) I feel guilty that I did not go to Zumba dance class. But I will go on Sunday. Maybe. Probably. I was just too tired when I got home.

7) The Office is coming back soon! Jim, Pam, beets, paper, what more could you want?

I'll stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails