Monday, September 7, 2009

My aunt has overstayed her welcome

For the last week, our house has been under attack. It was basically like a 3rd grade kid's ant farm broke in our kitchen. Those little buggers were everywhere. Are still everywhere.

Naturally, I was quite pissed to learn of our pest infestation, considering I had definitely coughed up a large lump sum for a home inspection prior to purchasing the house.

We used two different ant killers and the thumb squashing method until I finally got a can of Raid. I sprayed the counter tops and sink and it's been a lot better since. Today I decided to spray the bottom of the doors, inside and outside. It was almost like Exodus: The Passover. You know, spray a can over your doorway and death, er, insects will pass over your household.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails